To apply for the Intelligent CIS Program at UCY, you first need to create a user account and then complete and submit the online application form. Please follow the link below to begin the application process.
You can save and return to your application as many times as you like before submitting, but your application will expire after 28 days of inactivity.
Applications must be submitted in English.
Each application for admission should include:
- A completed application form (check the online application system in the link provided above).
- A Curriculum Vitae indicating the student’s education, academic and research experience, any publications, awards, etc.
- A short statement (at most two pages) outlining the reasons the candidate wishes to join the program, the candidate’s professional and research experience, future goals, etc.
- At least two recommendation letters from academic or professional advisors.
- Copies of representative publications, if any (no more than three).
- Copies of all degrees and transcripts. If applicable, a letter from the Registrar of the student’s current university verifying the expected graduation date should be included.
- Copies of any other supporting material, such as exams, honors, awards, etc.
The program admits students once a year, in September. Applications can be submitted during one of the two application periods announced each year. Please check our website often for exact dates of application periods.
The criteria for the evaluation of the candidates are the following:
- Academic background
- Research background
- Recommendation letters
- Additional qualifications